11 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a junior-mid level counsel keen on joining one of the world's leading investment firms to be based in the Singapore office. You will be pivotal in shaping and developing the firm's expansion into the Taiwan market. This role would befit a lawyer who is passionate about managing internal and external stakeholders, and possess sound knowledge on legal and regulatory demands in both Singapore and Taiwan in relation to investment matters.
You should ideally possess the following qualifications:
- A law degree from a reputable university
- Be a Taiwanese-qualified attorney
- Have between 4-7 years of post-qualification experience
- Come from a financial services background
- Have at least a working knowledge of traditional chinese
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.