Join the legal team of an established business and grow your career in-house.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercial lawyer to join a leading organisation. Reporting to the General Counsel you will provide advice across a broad range of matters.
- Drafting and negotiating general contracts and commercial agreements
- Identifying and advising on legal risks
- Providing training to the business
- Managing external legal providers
- 3+ years PQE from a leading law firm or in-house
- Experience negotiating general commercial contracts
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a close-knit team environment
To express your interest in this role please contact Yvonne Tucker email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.