A great career opportunity to join a global renewable energy company with a collaborative, team environment.
A Legal Counsel position to join the in-house legal team in Sydney. Our client is looking for a commercial lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders in the business.
You will be a corporate/commercial lawyer with strong contract drafting and negotiation experience with a track record of building client relationships.
- Managing a varied caseload with competing priorities.
- Strong drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements.
- Managing external legal advisors.
- Reviewing documentation from external legal advisors.
- The successful candidate will have 4-6 year post-admission experience within commercial contracts gained from a reputable law firm or in-house team.
- Experience dealing with large scale infrastructure projects advantageous.
- A team player that can also work autonomously.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.