Join the legal team of an established business and grow your career in-house.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercial lawyer to join a leading organisation. Reporting to the Head of Legal you will provide advice across a broad range of matters. You'll have interaction at all levels of the business and will be collaborative and commercial in your approach. This is an opportunity to see things through from beginning to end and really be a part of a business and its success.
- Drafting and negotiating general contracts and commercial agreements
- Identifying and advising on legal risks
- Providing training to the business
- Managing external legal providers
- 3+ years PQE from a leading law firm or in-house
- Experience negotiating general commercial contracts
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a close-knit team environment
Like to know more? To express your interest in this role please contact Yvonne Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.