2 months ago
One of Australia's leading life insurers assisting with their client's insurance, superannuation and investments needs.
Join a collaborative team of lawyers in a growing business that has an agile work environment. This is an opportunity to work in a broad role with the possibility to be seconded out to different teams across the business.
- Educate the business on the latest financial services regulatory changes impacting the life insurance, investment management and superannuation space.
- Support the business by providing advice on all financial services legal matters relating to Life Insurance Act, Superannuation Industry Act, Insurance Contract Act and Corps Act.
- Review and negotiate various legal agreements.
- Provide advice on IP and IT matters as well as more general corporate commercial matters.
- Admitted to practice law in Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10 years PAE with experience gained in insurance and ideally superannuation law from a well-regarded law firm or inhouse.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9236-9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.