Truly excellent opportunity for a junior-mid level corporate, or commercial, lawyer to join a growing UK legal team of a global technology business.
They operate within the automotive sector and are at the forefront of technological developments within the electric car movement, and in-car software and products. You’ll benefit from working on good quality work, with ambitious lawyers and internal stakeholders, proving great for your personal development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the General Counsel in all legal, compliance and regulatory matters for the European business
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial agreements
- Providing advice to European teams on a wide variety of areas, including contracts, corporate matters, data protection, IP, employment, and disputes
- Keeping track of any upcoming legislative or regulatory changes
- Managing external counsel
This opportunity best suits a corporate or commercial lawyer with strong drafting skills. You’ll have a can-do attitude and not be averse to being in the office with your colleagues and internal stakeholders. After all, that’s where you’ll best develop and build relationships during this early stage of your career.
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the ability to work from home at least one day per week. Plus, the added benefit of learning from a highly talented and experienced General Counsel.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.