£70000 - £80000 per annum
6 months ago
We are working with a growing, technology-led consumer lender looking to expand its legal team in London.
This is a chance to join an expanding business that is a leader in its field at an exciting time and work on an interesting range of matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising the buisiness while minimising potential legal and regulatory risks.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts, including technology, intellectual property licences, NDAs, consultancy agreements and general commercial contracts.
- Advising on data protection issues and drafting/negotiating data processing agreements.
- Maintaining and managing internal controls, governance and processes relating to approval and signing of contracts and supply chain management.
- Liaising with external lawyers in relation to outsourced legal matters, and attending industry forums.
- Horizon scanning to proactively stay abreast of legal and regulatory developments affecting the business and advising senior company leadership.
To be considered you should have between 2 and 4 years PQE with a focus on financial services. Consumer finance/credit would be ideal but any background in lending or wider financial services would be useful.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.