3 months ago
A leading Asset Manager is looking to appoint a Junior Legal Counsel in London on a 12-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking legal team, whilst making a valuable contribution to the successful functioning of the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with a significant corporate project
- Supporting the team in preparation for project and execution
- Assisting lawyers with work on investment funds, financial services regulatory, client contracts (distribution agreements, investment management agreements) and service provider agreements.
- Business support including HR, Sales, Marketing functions
- Ad hoc duties and project work
You will be a qualified Lawyer with at least 1 year PQE with demonstrable experience in Corporate, Investment banking or Financial Services. A good working knowledge of M&A, investment funds or financials services regulation is preferable. It is essential to be able to demonstrate a pragmatic solutions-based counsel and strong relationship building skills combined with excellent communication skills. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture. You must have the flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a commercial outlook.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.