21 days ago
You will be mid-senior level Lawyer who has trained at a reputable law firm, in a corporate M&A, or general commercial role.
- Draft, negotiate and amend insurance treaties, software agreements, commercial agreements, supplier agreements and intragroup finance agreements.
- Advising on policy reviews, underwriting and claims processes.
- Advising the business on regulatory obligations and data protection and financial services law.
- Assisting in company secretarial work, which may include drafting minutes of board meetings and preparing board packs.
- Mid-senior level Australian or New Zealand qualified solicitor
- Solid corporate commercial experience from a well-regarded law firm
- Ideally you will have experience relating to the financial services sector, experience specific to insurance/reinsurance is not essential.
- Strong drafting and communication skills with an ability to work well with colleagues at all levels in the business.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9236-9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.