6 months ago
Our client is an innovative and ground-breaking tech company. They are looking for a mid-level legal counsel to join its fast-growing international legal team.
As a key member of their team, you will provide proactive legal support to their management and sales operations and be heavily involved in negotiations with customers and vendors. You will also develop processes and best practices to scale legal operations and train other teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exceptional experience and personal growth in an exciting and fast-paced environment within one of the most promising technology start-ups, globally.
You will be required to support the sales team in various regions and be their trusted advisor in commercial and sales opportunities. You will also be responsible for improving existing contract processes and commercial contract templates with internal stakeholders and collaborating with management to devise efficient strategies and internal processes. You must have strong generalist skills with a solutions-driven can-do attitude.
* Law degree from a reputable university in the EU or UK
* 5+ years of legal experience as an in-house counsel and/or from a law firm in an international setting. In-house experience is considered as an advantage.
* Experienced in advising on commercial law, data licensing, competitive bidding processes, tech/start-up best practices
● Experienced in working in close co-operation with internal and external legal teams and juggling multiple projects at the same time.
● Pragmatic and quick thinker with strong commercial sense on risk and reward
● Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
● Can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, business mindset
● Genuine interest in working closely with technologically complex matters
● Fluent in English
The role is an extremely exciting opportunity for a talented lawyer to become part of a pioneering business and have a hand in its continued growth. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.