Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€100000 - €120000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare, options
11 months ago
An experienced corporate lawyer is required to join the the Legal and Compliance function of a global organisation. The candidate will have excellent technical legal skills and strong business judgement. Reporting to the General Counsel the candidate will provide legal advice to executives, corporate functions and business teams and will have a proven ability to tackle complex legal challenges
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the team to establish and maintain culture, tone and consistency across the organsiation on legal and compliance matters
- Provide legal advice to executives, corporate functions and business teams on contractual, transactional, and governance issues, including the business-critical aspects of property, environmental, IT, employment, M&A, competition, data privacy, trade sanctions, dispute resolution, regulatory and compliance and intellectual property law as required
- Support, provide advices to and work collaboratively with the wider Legal and Compliance team to support the business and mitigate legal risk
- Work with key corporate functions as required, on public company matters, including shareholder meetings, shareholder and market communications, and related requirements under Irish and EU law
- Keep abreast of legal and compliance developments and stakeholder requirements, and review and advise on pending and developing applicable law and how these affect the group's commercial activities
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on general business and contractual terms and large scale, high value commercial agreements, including non-disclosure, supply, manufacturing, services, consultancy and licensing arrangements to minimise risks and optimise legal protection
- Manage relationships with external counsel
The successful candidate will ideally have trained in a Top tier or international firm and have 7 years' PQE, with a mix of corporate/ M&A industry exposure and may have some experience working in-house.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.