28 days holiday
8 months ago
For one the leading global Oil&Gas companies, we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel to be based at their Dutch HQ. Their activities in the Netherlands consist of the on- and offshore production of Oil&Gas and the operation of two underground gas storage facilities.
About the role:
As the Legal Counsel you will be responsible for managing the Legal and regulatory relationship with the energy sector regulators and responsible Dutch ministries. Furthermore you will have a broad range of responsibilities, such as different kinds of agreements and contracts, supporting permitting teams and advising on drafting and implementation of various policies and procedures regarding topics like Assurance and HSSE.
- Bachelor's degree in law with four to seven years of relevant experience within a major law firm or an international company;
- Demonstrated affinity with the energy sector;
- Specialized in regulatory law, commercial legal and compliance;
- Reliable lawyer with an outgoing personality;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.