Amsterdam, North Holland
8 months ago
About the role:
As an inhouse lawyer you will be responsible for providing high quality legal advice and representation on litigation related matter. You will own and manage competition law issues arising under key business projects and work collaboratively with key ares of business and advise on competition law issues and regulatory.
You will provide necessary reports and updates to the General Counsel and senior leadership team, stakeholders and customers to ensure that progress is understood and behaviours around information sharing and regulatory compliance are driven in the correct manner. You will support and contribute actively to regulatory compliance, business continuity that meets our obligations to our customers.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Group General Counsel and working closely with local business across (mostly Eastern Europe).
- European qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of experience;
- In-house experience at a telecom company will be considered as a plus;
- Experience with litigation and (telecom) regulatory;
- Experience in liaising with regulatory/competition authorities;
- Proactive and hands-on approach;
- Strong English oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Fluency in Greek or a Slavic language (e.g. Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian) is an advantage.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.