5 months ago
For our client, an international telecom company, we are currently looking for an inhouse lawyer. The company operations mostly in Eastern Europe and the HQ is based in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As an inhouse lawyer you will be responsible for providing high quality legal advice and representation on litigation related matter. You will also be focused on (telecom) regulatory and competition law. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Group General Counsel and working closely with local business across (mostly Eastern Europe).
- European qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of experience;
- In-house experience at a telecom company will be considered as a plus;
- Experience with litigation and (telecom) regulatory;
- Proactive and hands-on approach;
- Strong English oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in Greek or a Slavic language (e.g. Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian) is an advantage.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.