about 1 month ago
Rapidly growing payments company is seeking a legal counsel to join at a really exciting stage of their business, and to make the role their own. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a range of high quality and interesting work within a collaborative and supportive enviroment, and to have a meaningful impact on the future of the company.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts with customers and suppliers, ensuring they accurately reflect commercial decisions and enable the business to meet its strategic priorities.
- Support and advise the business teams on the applicable legal and regulatory framework in the relevant territories.
- Building relationships with other team members and internal clients within the business.
- Working closely with the Compliance Department.
- Undertaking company secretarial duties.
- Devise and implement a corporate governance code.
- Managing financial reporting to external shareholders.
- Dealing with regulatory, employment/HR and litigation matters.
- Addressing any other general or ad-hoc commercial legal queries from internal business stakeholders.
- Instructing and managing external counsel.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.