Heem Hian Lim
about 1 month ago
The client is a top tier firm specializing in Real Estate investments. As part of the global legal team, this Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing advice to the APAC business on a wide range of transactional and funds related work.
- Participate in the Mergers & Acquitisiton process with various business partners, providing advice on the legal risk and mitigation process
- Manage the entire fund spectrum for all direct and indirect investment activities in APAC
- Draft/review and negotiate contracts relating to the fund entities' activities, including asset management agreements, distribution agreements, side letters, joint venture agreements, investment management related services and supplier agreements
- Develop with the legal team, company policy and position on legal issues relating to the fund entities and implement/instruct/manage external counsel accordingly
- Draft legal guidance notes on legal issues relevant to the business
- Provide legal advice and assistance on matters including those of a corporate, commercial and employment nature utilizing external counsel where necessary
- Qualified lawyer with minimally 5 years experience in Real Estate
- Strong track record in Real Estate Transactions/M&A
- Cross-border experience in APAC
- Ability to work independently in a multi-cultural environment
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.