over 1 year ago
An opportunity to join a growing global renewable energy business in Sydney. This company has the ambition to become one of the major global producers of electricity from renewable energy sources.
A great career opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to work in a major renewable energy business in a corporate environment with experience across project development, construction and infrastructure contractual matters. This leading company is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious lawyer to support the wider business and senior stakeholders.
You will ideally have gained either construction, infrastructure or major projects experience as a lawyer with a solid foundation and training in private practice, and potentially some in-house experience. You will have gained 3+ years' experience in project development, construction, property or infrastructure, renewables experience would be highly regarded. You will possess the ability to identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations. Your communication skills will be exceptional as you will provide support to major project stakeholders.
- Strong ability to interact as a business partner within the business including development managers, construction managers, finance managers, contractors and regulatory authorities.
- Experience in construction or infrastructure including advising on project development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance;
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to corporate and commercial arrangements and large infrastructure contract negotiation;
- Ideally, some experience in the development, construction and operation of industrial assets, including familiarity with EPC and O&M contracts, PPA and project finance structures.
- To provide high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Legal project management.
- Maximisation of the legal services value add.
- Strong commercial experience in the Australian market with 3+ years post-admission experience.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- An ability to manage mulitple competing issues effectively.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.