A new Legal Counsel opportunity to join a Sydney based business within a collegiate and collaborative team.
A Legal Counsel position within property to join the in-house legal team in Sydney. You will work in an autonomous position advising a range of senior stakeholders including Managing Director and Executives and Senior Management on a broad range of property matters.
You will have a commercial property background with a minimum of 4 years post-admission experience gained within a top-tier or mid-tier law firm and at least 12 months of relevant in-house experience. Your communication skills will be exceptional as well as your ability to work as part of a wider legal team.
- Draft, negotiate and advise on all types of commercial agreements, including transactional property documents for leasing, acquisitions and disposals.
- Responsibility for assisting the General Counsel and Company Secretary with high quality commercial legal advice.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage with other business units to ensure delivery of legal support.
- The successful candidate will have 4-8 year post-admission experience within commercial property gained from a mid-tier, top-tier law firm and in-house team.
- Experience of building key relationships.
- A team player that can also work on your own initiative.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.