Legal & Business Affairs Manager – 6-9 month FTC
In summary, The role will include broad commercial, IP, E-commerce, IT, Data protection work and work closely with the CEO and other business stakeholders. This would suit a commercial lawyer who can operate confidently and independently with minimal supervision but also a team player.
This is a maternity cover position and a great opportunity to work with a brilliant brand in London who have strong roots globally.
Our client is seeking:
- Good knowledge of UK and EU corporate law, commercial law, intellectual property, e-commerce, and data protection regulations.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload volumes and deal easily with changing priorities, timelines, and processes.
- Ability to work with a cost-efficient approach by effectively managing external legal counsels.
- Commercial approach
- Minimum of 2 years working in an in-house legal setting as counsel
- Previous experience in FMCG or Retail business is preferred but not necessary if you have broad in-house commercial legal experience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.