Legal Biller – US Law Firm – London.
Taylor Root is currently working with a US law firm in their search for an experienced Legal Biller. This position is permanent and will be based in their London office, located near Liverpool Street.
Our client is a premier US law firm in London, offering a full range of services to both domestic and international clients, often servicing their litigious or transactional needs.
The role of Legal Biller will include:
- Generate and process invoices for clients using our financial management software.
- Review billing guidelines and ensure compliance with client billing requirements.
- Collaborate with attorneys and other team members to ensure accuracy and completeness of invoices.
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding invoices and address any billing queries or disputes.
- Maintain client billing files and ensure proper documentation is in place.
- Prepare reports and analyses related to billing activities as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Billing role, ideally with at least 1 years’ experience working in a law firm. They must have strong knowledge of billing procedures, including working on 3E.
To find out more about this exciting new role and to apply for this exciting position please apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.