Dublin, Republic of Ireland
about 2 months ago
A global technology company and leading social media platform is looking to hire a Lead Privacy Counsel to join their European Data Protection team in London or Dublin.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting the privacy compliance programme, and the continuing development of a privacy governance strategy and compliance framework, policies, and procedures.
- Advise on new products and features
- Advising the business on regulatory engagement and investigations regarding data protection matters.
- Conducting and advising on data protection impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments and legal assessments relating to international data transfers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified as a lawyer and be admitted to practice in the UK, Ireland or at least one EU jurisdiction.
- A minimum of 12 years' privacy experience at a top law firm, in house team, or at the bar.
- Prior experience of working in online advertising and content industries.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to hear more about it, please contact Hamish at email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.