Lawyer – Private Equity
They have extensive experience in dealing with the key issues that drive financial sponsors’ businesses: funds management and fiduciary concerns; a dominant focus on cash and efficient capital structures; financial and operational leverage; close working relationships with portfolio company managers and superior transaction execution.
Their team works with regulated M&A experts to help solve complex public to private transactions as well as their Banking + Infrastructure experts who look at the strategic and financial needs of their clients.
Regarded as one of the leading advisers to private equity funds and other financial buyers and funds managers in Australia, their team has been involved in many of the market-shaping private equity transactions in Australia in the last 10 years.
As the successful candidate you should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions.
You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded accordingly. In addition, you will have:
- At least 4+ years’ experience, with strong exposure to Private Equity transactions.
- A desire to work on technically challenging matters
- Outstanding drafting and advice writing skills
- Superior analytical skills
- The ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- The ability to lead and guide juniors given this is a senior position
If you’d like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact me at 02 9236 9077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.