Lawyer – Funds
Recognised as a leading adviser on M&A and other corporate transactions, this leading international firm is able to combine exceptional transactional skills with specialist expertise. This enables them to handle the numerous issues that can arise in a single corporate transaction. This firm has an exceptional track record in every sector and particular strengths in highly regulated industries.
Our client is a truly global adviser and enjoys an enviable geographic footprint. Their corporate team spans all of their offices and works seamlessly with a global community of relationship law firms, giving them access to a further 118 countries. This platform provides their clients with the confidence that they will receive the highest quality advice in both their domestic markets and as they expand into new territories.
Cross-border work is where they excel, and the majority of their transactions have a multi-jurisdictional focus. Strong teamwork and efficient working practices and uniform approaches enable them to manage cross-border deals effectively and seamlessly.
To sustain its growth, our client is looking for a Funds Lawyer for the Corporate practice group in Sydney.
This leading practice offers a complete service and a comprehensive, cross-border capability, in conjunction with the firm’s other international offices.
The team handles a wide variety of transactional and advisory work for banks, corporates, public entities and financial institutions.
- We are looking for Australian or New Zealand qualified lawyers with 3 to 7 years of experience.
- You should be a team player with entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional communication skills.
- The ideal candidate would have prior private practice experience across funds investment, financial services, regulatory, privacy and licensing.
The ideal candidates will enjoy working as part of a team and be enthusiastic and committed. This is a great opportunity to gain the benefit of being involved in transactions in a sophisticated legal market as well as across emerging markets. Relevant experience would include strong commercial drafting, negotiation skills and project management.
- We offer you a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading international law firm.
- We offer a variety of intellectually exciting work and the opportunity to work with other departments in an interdisciplinary way, both in Australia and internationally.
- You will be a part of a dynamic team, closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions and cases, backed up by regular team meetings which enable the team to share relevant experience in an efficient way.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.