Lawyer – Disputes/Litigation
Their lawyers are involved in some of Australia’s most high-profile commercial disputes, investigations and inquiries.
They provide litigation and dispute resolution services across a broad range of areas such as “bet the company” litigation and investigations, class actions, Royal Commissions and other inquiries, major commercial disputes, regulatory investigations, high-profile litigation on cutting edge technological and legal issues.
You will work closely alongside a number of award winning Partners and lawyers.
As the successful candidate you should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded accordingly. In addition, you will have:
- 5-6 years’ post admission experience with broad disputes/commercial litigation experience
- A desire – and the capacity – to work on high profile and technically challenging matters
- Superior analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
The role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work alongside some of Australia’s leading Disputes/Litigation partners and lawyers in one of the truly premier practices in the country on a broad mix of matters.
- Having this experience will significantly open door for you down the track.
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment.
- Be remunerated at the top end of the market
If you’d like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact me at 02 9236 9077 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.