There seems to be a growing trend of lawyers looking for alternatives to working at top-tier firms. A lot of the time they're looking for established smaller firms where they can continue to do impressive work but get some of their life back.
This opportunity fits that category.
The firm was established by ex-top tier partners, and has a team of highly reputable ex-top tier lawyers. The work they do is excellent, and it's focused on high calibre, national and international clients.
- This is a growth role, and the firm is in the process of expanding into Sydney, all of which is testament to the scope and scale of their work.
- They're looking for a corporate lawyer with 3-8 years' experience in private M&A. If you have experience in funds or ECM that would be ideal, but it's not a requirement.
- You must be coming from a reputable firm in Australia to be considered. It would suit someone that likes to work fairly autonomously, but still receive ongoing support when needed.
- They are happy to offer this role on a part-time basis to the right person.
They are focused on creating a strong collegiate environment. They successfully achieve this through their behavioural framework that everyone in the firm buys into, and also through their foundation that is designed to financially support people less fortunate in the broader community.
- Pay equivalent to top tier firms
- Working hours not as intense as top tiers
- Work with highly experienced corporate and commercial lawyers
- On the job learning while working autonomously for some of Australia's most highly regarded businesses
- Formal training and on the job mentoring from nurturing senior lawyers, many of whom have worked at top tier law firms nationally and internationally and are highly regarded by their peers
- No focus on billable hours, and more emphasis on clients and relationships
- Opportunity to grow with firm
So if you want to work on top tier work without the sweat shop environment, click apply to make an application, or contact me at email@example.com for more information.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.