Lawyer – Corporate & Commercial
Our client is a market leading brand with an impressive member base across Australia and very well positioned for growth and expansion into new sectors.
Our client is establishing a preeminent full-service corporate firm across property, commercial, corporate, employment, litigation and estates. This is a newly created business, with the customer at the core of the service offering.
You’ll work closely with the firm’s Head of Commercial & Corporate on a range of commercial matters.
The ideal candidate is likely to be at least 1+ PQE with broad experience in commercial law.
The role includes:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial supply and services agreements;
- Commercial disputes;
- Health-related technology access/use/subscription agreements;
- Advising on privacy, data protection cyber risk issues in the context of medical practices;
- Advising on competition and consumer regulation, including regulation around advertising of medical services;
- Advising on intellectual property issues within the health context;
- Advising on business and governance structures within medical practices and clinical-related legal risks associated with those structures; and
- Support in relation to the previous bullet points for the more senior role referred to above.
- You will need to have a genuine focus on the needs of the client and proven ability to work with key stakeholders and clients at all levels.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer including short term incentive plans.
There is opportunity for progression in this team.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.