10 months ago
Our client is a national law firm with a thriving property practice. They now have an opportunity for a property lawyer or experienced knowledge management lawyer to join their team on a part time basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, reviewing, amending and updating the firms precedents
- Maintaining the existing knowledge database, as well as driving the implementation of new knowledge initiatives
- Liaising with a number of practice group leaders to develop the groups precedents
- Be an active member of the precedents committee and develop best practice management systems for the firm
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience in a property practice
- Strong drafting and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
In turn you will be rewarded with a fantastic team and firm environment to work in, flexible working hours and stand out training, development and support.
For a confidential discussion please call Elisa on 03 8610 8400.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.