Ranked by The Lawyer as having one of the UK's Top 15 Real Estate practices overall, our client is currently seeking a Housing Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis.
On a day to day basis the role will require you to:
- Assist on residential conveyancing matters
- Advise private developers and registered providers on the sale of new build properties;
- Complete routine property and conveyancing transactions; small disposals and acquisitions; land swaps
- Negotiate deeds of grant of rights, easements and wayleaves, substation leases and transfers;
- Deal with adoption agreements for roads, sewers, and open spaces;
- Assist with completions, Land Registry applications and requisitions, SDLT returns;
- Assist solicitors and partners on property and developments transactions for housing associations and developers;
- Provide excellent and timely client service;
The successful candidate must hold a legal qualification (LLB/GDL/LPC) ideally with an elective in property law as well as some experience working within a law firm.
To discuss in more detail please send a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.