Amsterdam, North Holland
12 months ago
For an international bank, we are currently recruiting a Junior Compliance Officer to be based Amsterdam. In this team there's a lot of room to grow and become an allround compliance officer.
About the role:
As a Junior Compliance Officer you and your team will be responsible for all compliance matters. You will pro-actively advise, support and assist the Head of Legal & Compliance on Compliance / AML issues on a daily basis. You will act as second line of defence, oversee the proper functioning of controls and ensure that first line of defence acts in line with local laws/regulations, as well as other policies and procedures as rolled out by the group. Furthermore you will increasing internal awareness related to Compliance.
- Academic Degree;
- Preferably in possession of a Compliance certificate
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in Financial Services;
- Specialised knowledge on Dutch rules and regulations such as AML, Sanctions, FATCA, KYC, Ethics and other regulatory and compliance topics in financial industry;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Responsible and assertive
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.