Junior Compliance Analyst – UK Law Firm
***JUNIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST ROLE***
*** SURREY – UNITED KINGDOM***
We currently have an opportunity for a junior compliance analyst to join a well-established UK Law Firm on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is just starting out in their legal compliance career which offers great exposure and opportunities for growth within the business.
Some of the duties include:
– Risk assessing new and existing clients and matters, conducting AML due diligence checks and research, and producing reports.
– Carrying out conflicts of interest checks for the firm within the conflictdatabase software, analysing conflict search results, identifying the existence of potential conflicts and liasing with fee earners to address potential conflicts.
– Liasing with lawyers to obtain further information to assist with conflicts and AML analysis and to escalate any issues to the Head of Risk and Compliance.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
– Educated to degree level and preferably with previous experience in working in a similar role in risk and compliance.
– Non-graduates with previous risk and compliance experience will be considered.
– Knowledge and/or experience of using business intake systems such as Intapp Open, Orbis, Smartsearch is preferable.
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: Emily Hickman firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.