Junior Company Secretarial Assistant
We are working with a top law firm who are looking for a Junior Company Secretarial Assistant and a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their cosec team in Ireland.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Manage company secretarial matters for the group’s portfolio of clients.
* Work collaboratively with our client’s legal teams.
* Deal with company incorporations and dissolutions, board changes and amendments to constitutional documents.
* Ensure companies satisfy their statutory filing obligations including beneficial ownership and annual return requirements.
* Maintain statutory books and the management of files.
Requirements for the Role:
* 6 Months – 2 Years company secretarial experience.
* Ideally Funds Experience (Company Secretarial Assistant).
* Excellent communication skills and take ownership for delivery.
* You will have experience with regulated entities and filings.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.