Junior Company Secretarial Assistant
We are working with an international professional services firm who are looking for a Junior Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in Guildford.
The Company Secretarial department provides unique company secretarial services to its clients and deals with all queries from basic compliance through to high-level advisory work.
The purpose of the role is to assist in all day-to-day aspects of the company secretarial compliance function and to assist with consultancy work as required.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Varied complexity compliance statements taking ownership to progress from start to completion.
- All relevant statutory documentation with appropriate and accurate board minutes.
- Billing clients as appropriate.
- New client forms and engagement letters for Company Secretarial work
- Incorporating companies with complex share structures and amended articles.
Requirements for the Role:
- 6 months + company secretarial experience.
- Relevant Degree (law, accounting, business).
- Willingness and ability to study a professional qualification (ICSA).
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.