Java Developer- Equity, Derivatives
The team is responsible for providing a Java application for technical and reporting solutions for Equity and Derivatives Markets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Java 8 developer with at least 10 years' experience with a focus on performance, multi-threading, concurrency, low latency systems.
- Extensive experience and understanding of distributed systems, developing, profiling and maintaining multi-threaded/asynchronous
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting will be advantage.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database, knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL skills.
- Expert practitioner of test-driven development, agile methodologies and clean code programming.
- Configuring CI software for automated testing and deployment of code.
- Good understanding of Equity and Derivatives Trading.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving (Requirements analysis, documentation, specification, testing)
- Agile, Waterfall and full SDLC experience.
- Extensive use of Jira/Scrum/Kanban in an Agile environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.