PCH - Risk_1611315778
12 months ago
- enhance existing policy and standards, develop model risk appetite framework, and common lexicon and terminology standards.
- Acting as a model risk policy and standards expert across IRB Wholesale Credit risk model.
- Drawing the requisite information from FLOD/ SLOD stakeholders and translating complex methodologies into high quality easily digestible policy and standards.
- Management of an iterative policy and standards review, challenge and approval process across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ensuring best practice standards adhered for all model risk policy and standards.
- Expert understanding of IRB / Wholesale Credit Risk methodologies and best practice techniques
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Strong policy and standards writing background
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- (5+ years) Wholesale Credit Risk model policy and standards authoring experience
- Strong stakeholder management/ interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to translate complex modelling techniques into high quality, coherent policy and standards appropriate for a diverse audience
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in respect to IRB / Wholesale Credit Risk model
- Strong experience in a process orientated project environment; ability to work as part of a tightly focussed project delivery team
- Strong record of delivery; ability to work under pressure in delivery of projects with tight deadlines
- Superior English language skills (verbal and written)
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.