IP Senior Associate – Leading Australian Law Firm
Our client, a leading, independent Australian law firm is repeatedly recognized as a leading legal service provider in the Chambers Asia Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific legal directories. Many of their partners and special counsel are recognised as leaders in their areas of law.
Working alongside highly experienced IP Partners this role will see you working on:
- Providing intellectual property advice in relation to trade mark prosecution, brand protection, copyright and design, IP rights enforcement and IP licensing;
- Advising in relation to aspects of the Australian Consumer Law
- Acting in relation to intellectual property disputes and litigation
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating general commercial contracts with an intellectual property element
- Undertaking and project managing IP due diligence on corporate transactions
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years experience with particular exposure to intellectual-property related matters, preferably including general commercial IP advisory through to dispute resolution
- Be a self starter and solution-orientated;
- Strong technical legal and drafting skills;
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective client relationships;
The firm offer a friendly, down-to-earth and supportive team environment, ongoing professional development opportunities, flexible work practices, health and wellbeing initiatives and a progressive and market-leading Parental Leave support.
The Next Step
We look forward to receiving your application. If you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact Sean Murphy on 0429 137 658 or email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.