City of London, London
7 months ago
Taylor Root are looking for an IP Litigation Paralegal to join a highly regarded patent litigation paralegal team within a leading technology law firm.
The team advises on a range of IP, IT, Data Protection, Commercial and Dispute Resolution matters and work closely with clients including Google, Novartis, Capgemini and Sony Interactive Entertainment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a paralegal looking to get involved in tasks including:
- Assisting and co-ordinating high profile IP litigation projects
- Assisting with pre-hearing preparation matters
- Preparing bundles and maintaining case files
- Researching, analysing and proof reading key documents
- Arranging and participating in conference calls with representatives from clients and overseas law firms
The successful candidate must have at least 1 years' paralegal experience and should be self-motivated, highly organised and possess excellent communication skills. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.