I'm currently recruiting a broad Investment Risk Analyst opportunity with a leading European Asset Manager, based in London. The role will form part of the Global Risk team and provide independent investment risk analysis across all UK asset classes. This is a great chance to further develop within the investment risk field and will offer long term prospects into risk or business-related fields.
- Analyse investment risks across all UK asset classes (fixed income, multi-asset, equity, fund of funds)
- Define investment risk policies in partnership with investment (CIO) teams and global risk department
- Define internal investment risk guidelines and limits and escalate any issues or breaches
- Lead analysis of new products and provide insight to new business committee
- Lead investment risk project activities to enhance global framework
- Provide ongoing summary to senior management on portfolios' risk and investment risk process effectiveness
- 4+ years' experience in investment risk management within the asset management sector
- Experience of asset management or investment management related asset classes
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Risk or Quantitative discipline
- Experience of risk analysis tools (Risk Metrics, Factset)
- Ability to summarise and communicate effectively with senior management
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.