Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
I am currently working with a leading international firm who are looking to hire a mid-level investment funds lawyer for their Asset Management and Investment Funds practice in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity to join a new and growing office with an international platform. The successful candidate will not only work on large complex Brexit licensing solutions and on fund set ups for large asset managers, but also be able to obtain exposure to and become involved in exciting business development opportunities.
- Drafting prospectuses, fund constitutional documentation including instruments of incorporation, M&As and trust deeds
- Drafting and negotiating material contracts such as management/investment management agreements and administration, custody and distribution agreements
- Establishing Irish UCITS and AIFMD compliant investment funds
- Advising UK and US managers on licensing solutions (e.g. AIFM / UCITS Manco / SuperManco licences), including advising on significant Brexit licensing solutions mandates
- Reviewing marketing material
- Registering Irish funds for sale globally
- The ideal candidate would be a 3-5 years PQE.
For more information, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.