Dublin, Republic of Ireland
11 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Oversight professional join a market leading investment team within their Dublin operation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Review fund-related reports provided by Investment Managers, Administrators and Depositaries
- Track developments in markets to understand the implications for UCITS and non-UCITS incorporating equity, fixed income, balanced funds and hedge fund strategies
- Analyse the investment performance of client portfolios
- Draft documentation for monthly review by the Investment Committee
- Participate in regular calls with Investment Managers
- Evaluate new fund proposals and highlight factors to be considered when deciding whether these funds should be approved
- Adhoc market research across a variety of fund management areas.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Two years' plus relevant experience in the finance/funds/investment management industry
- Degree and professional qualification (finance / accounting / CFA charterholder or candidate)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications including Excel, Powerpoint, experience with Bloomberg, RiskMetrics or similar systems would be beneficial.
- Analytical ability and strong communication skills, written and oral
- Committed, professional and a team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.