Heem Hian Lim
4 months ago
With the growing business in Asia, my client is looking for a high-achieving and driven Investigations Counsel to join the Singapore office. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Managing all internal investigations within the firm; this includes defining the scope, establishing a plan, conducting interviews, preparing the report and recommending remedial measures.
- Work closely with internal and external parties to address misconduct
- Constantly identify and review risks of misconduct through legal analysis
- Provide appropriate training to the relevant parties
- Maintain and develop internal investigations and whistle-blowing guidelines
I am very keen to hear from qualified lawyer with minimally 6 years PQE and subject matter expertise in White-Collar Crime/Corporate Investigations. Applications are open to candidates with private practice and/or in-house experience.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.