About the Company
Across their large, diverse out-of-home portfolio of half a million sites in 22 countries throughout Europe, Asia and Latin America, they boost brands by connecting them with the people they want to reach, with media and ideas that enlighten, entertain, charm, challenge and influence.
International Chief Compliance Officer seeks a Compliance Counsel to support the international team based in London
- Drafting documentation to forward the Compliance implementation plan across all Compliance categories (Financial, Economic Crime, Data Privacy, Geopolitical Risk, Environmental and Relationships)
- Updating compliance policy/control process training materials for all communities, including senior management, white collar workers, blue collar workers and Business Units more generally.
- Assisting the Director of Compliance in report writing and record keeping for forensic investigations.
- Aligning Minimum Controls with policies and associated internal controls to ensure, in particular: compliance with US GAAP and UKBA/FCPA laws and regulations, clarity and adoption by all relevant CCI communities.
- Assessing and acting as approver for requests made pursuant to the Gifts and Entertainment protocol.
- A combination of law firm training and prior in-house experience;
- At least 3+ years' post qualification experience;
- Experience in risk management and developing and managing compliance programs, including the drafting of policies and procedures, creating and organising training, leading internal investigations, writing internal investigation reports and dealing with regulatory authorities;
- Working knowledge of data privacy laws, anti-bribery and corruption laws or anti-trust law;
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system and proficiency in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.