Taylor Root have been instructed on an exciting opportunity for an international arbitration / public international law Paralegal to join an international law firm on a permanent basis as a Project Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career. You will be getting involved with the management of large scale litigation and arbitration projects and your work will include (but not limited to):
- Budgeting, quality control and timescale
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and proof reading materials and documents
- Carrying out legal and business research
- Managing litigation/arbitration filings and documents
- Managing complex billing processes
The successful candidate must have strong experience within public international and dealing with complex international / arbitration cases. If you have had previous experience within these areas and this is something you would be interested in, please do apply by clicking the link below or submit your CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.