Our client is a global law firm with a market leading arbitration practice in Singapore.
In line with growth, they are looking to hire a mid-senior/senior associate level lawyer with a strong background in international arbitration work.
As one of the most senior members of the team, the successful recruit will play a lead role in arbitrations and will be actively involved in the day to day supervision and mentoring of junior associates in the team. All applicants must:-
- have excellent academic credentials (2:1/1st class honours or equivalent)
- have demonstrable international arbitration experience from another premium international law firm in a major financial jurisdiction such as Singapore, Hong Kong or London
- have an Asian language skill (this is not essential but there is a very strong preference for candidates with Thai, Indonesian, Mandarin, Japanese, Hindi)
- have outstanding technical ability and leadership skills
- have strong client facing / business development skills
Competitive salary and excellent career development opportunities available.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.