Internal Control Specialist
Internal Controls Specialist | London | £350 – £450 Per Day Inside IR35 – 6 Months
Taylor Root are currently partnering with a fantastic organisation looking to bring on board an Internal Controls Specialist for an intial 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Perform process and control design assessments.
- Discuss findings / observations with stakeholders.
- Record, track, and follow-up on actions arising from process and control assessments.
- Conduct training and awareness sessions with control owners / operators on how to operate controls effectively and evidence operation of controls.
- Collaborate with business and technology control owners and make recommendations to close any gaps identified.
- Assist with the implementation/roll-out of new Process and Control Inventory (PCI) database.
- Assist with the development of standardized KPIs and reporting metrics over key processes and controls.
- Assist with the development / generation of reports providing routine updates on the business’s control mitigation efforts and other internal control and process improvements.
- Assist with the design of PCI dashboard providing greater insight over PCI onboarding and risk mitigation efforts.
- Collaborate with Benchmark Administration Management team when assessing the appropriateness of controls in the PCI.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in one of the following: 3LOD (Audit), 2LOD (Risk) or 1LOD (Risk and Control).
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication; process and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Access).
- Demonstrable years of relevant financial data business experience. Experience in the global index industry would be beneficial.
Please apply if interested and would like a call to discuss further!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.