Interim Senior Compliance Counsel
For a multinational company in the Rotterdam – The Hague area, active in the (renewable) energy sector and listed at the Dutch stock exchange, we are currently looking for an Interim Senior Compliance Counsel. It is an assignment for 4 to 5 days per week for several months, starting ASAP.
In this role you should at least have experience with building- and maintaining of compliance programs and giving training to the business. Furthermore, you have experience working for a multinational company.
The Senior Compliance Counsel will report into the General Counsel/Chief Compliance Officer.
About the role:
The Senior Compliance Counsel has, among others, the following tasks:
- Perform internal compliance risk assessments in cooperation with relevant management levels;
- Develop and update documents, policies, programs and procedures worldwide;
- Promote a culture which encourages compliance and business integrity;
- Working closely with the stakeholders and building strong relationships across the business;
- Developing and implementing training materials;
- Provide on-going advice in regards to compliance issues;
- Monitor regulatory developments;
To suceed in the role you have to have at least 8 years of experience in the compliance field, fluent English knowledge (written and oral) and a Master’s degree in Law or similar. It is essential that you have an understanding of the regulatory environment in which a global organisation operates, you have a strong understanding of data protection law and regulatory requirements.
What is more, you have experience in close cooperation with senior leadership and various stakeholders across the business, providing an on-going advice in compliance related topics as well as building and implenetaing compliance programs and delivering trainings.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.