9 months ago
A global online retailer are looking for an interim Privacy Counsel.
This is a fantastic company to work for. As well as their FMCG arm of the company, they also have a dedicated technology department which produces cutting edge tech for the business to use to stay current and lead the way for the future. You will be working with the DPO as an SME and advise the business on DP matters as an in-house counsel.
If you are interested in working with new tech and IP and large amounts of consumer data, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Some of the duties involved will be:
- Undertaking activities such as data protection audits in relation to processing activities, reviewing and updating privacy notices;
- Be the privacy expert for specific projects;
- Carry out Data Protection Impact Assessments with areas of the business to ensure they meet the required obligations;
- Investigate data breaches, collaborate with the Data Protection Champions to identify remedial actions and ensure those are implemented;
- Work alongside the Risk Manager and Head of Information Security to ensure that other compliance monitoring activities do not conflict/overlap with the Data Protection Team's core responsibilities listed above;
- Maintain and develop data protection policies and procedures that are fit for purpose within all countries where they operate
If you are interested please apply into this advert or contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliot-cox-642456103/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.