Interim Legal Counsel – Employment Law
Our client is a US listed multinational IT company. It’s a fast growing company with a global presence. We are looking for an Interim Legal Counsel – Employment Law to join the internal legal team. It is an assignment for 4 to 5 days per week for several months, starting ASAP.
About the role:
As Interim Legal Counsel – Employment Law you will join a global legal team and you will provide an on going advise in regards to employment law matters focusing on few European jurisdictions. You will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business (mainly HR). You will be advising on employment agreements, recruitment, performance, terminations and many more employment related topics.
You will also be responsible for reviewing and implementing policies, procedures, documents and best practices in regards to employment and compliance. The role will also require project management skills as there are many incentives to lead.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Dutch- or Belgian qualified employment and labour law lawyer, preferably with previous in-house experience gained in a fast pace environment. Our client is looking for someone with 6-9 years of work experience.
Besides that, you are;
- Experience gained in multiple jurisdictions in a fast paced environment (preferably in-house)
- Besides fluency in English, a fluency in either Dutch or French is a strong advantage.
- Solution focused and proactive
- Excellent communicator with drafting skills
- Collaborative and used to working in a team
What does our client offer?
- Relocation package
- Attractive salary and performance based bonus
- 26 holiday days and a pension scheme
- Various trainings and courses
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.