A global fund manager is currently looking to recruit a talented lawyer to join as a Head of Legal for one of their legal teams on an interim basis.
Reporting directly to the deputy General Counsel you will be involved in:
- Providing legal support in relation to the activities of the structured products business areas of investment management and the retail funds business of domiciled in the UK and Ireland. Advising on the structuring and development and marketing of AIFS, UCITS or products located in jurisdictions such as the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and the Cayman Islands.
- Supporting the investment manager's existing fund ranges in the UK, Ireland and Canada including managing initiatives to launch new funds in conjunction with the business, investment teams, risk and control functions and third party service providers and assisting with the on-going governance of the ranges.
- Providing legal support in respect of the on-going operation of investment portfolios and client relationships in the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Ireland, France and the Cayman Islands.
- Effectively managing relationships with external lawyers.
- The supervision of a junior lawyers.
Ideally you will be a qualified lawyer with at least 9 years' PQE. You will also ideally have a broad range of financial markets (funds, structured finance, derivatives) experience gained in a leading law firm or in-house organisation.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker on 0207 332 9586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref No. 1062162PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.