£500 - £750 per month
8 months ago
This role is responsible for the provision of non-investment services, its clients and for the products that my client offers and io lead and manage the provision of governance, risk & compliance services in relation to clients, products and new initiatives. You will manage the corporate risk and compliance framework, attend to risk and compliance requirements and strategic matters.
- Responsibility for the Risk & Compliance function
- Acting as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Work collaboratively with global Director's on cross border matters
- Input across global Risk & Compliance function
- Advice on all regulatory aspects
- Develop, implement and enforce risk strategy, plans and policies
- Management and liaising with regulators
- Presenting to existing and potential investors (with respect to risk & compliance matters)
- Presenting to and reporting to senior executives, committees and Boards
- Liaison with and management of external legal and internal audit providers
- Meeting statutory and regulatory compliance requirements
- Providing oversight over any material activities
- Complete other strategic projects as required.
If you are immediately avaialble or available within 2-4 weeks and have investment management and risk/compliance experience operating at this level please apply and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.