This role sits in the corporate team and will involve the following duties:
- Provide corporate affairs support for Board and Board committees including, training, support for and coordinating with directors and other committee members, prepare agendas and papers and prepare minutes, ensuring that all such papers are accurate and effective and produced within required time frames
- Subsidiary management
- Ensure completion and submission of periodic and ad hoc filings with applicable corporate authorities in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute to the maintenance of the corporate governance framework and corporate affairs operating model for the EMEA region (including procedures and documentation)
- Update and maintain constitutional documents and assist in corporate approvals and actions
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an integrated and streamlined governance framework
This role would suit a qualified lawyer who enjoys company secretarial work.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.